How To Make Snapchat Account Private?Sep 21, 2022 | Ashar Ali
Setting your Snapchat account to private ensures that only your friends and followers can see your Snaps.
It's OK if you don't want to broadcast your every waking moment on Facebook or Instagram. Learning about How to Make Snapchat Account Private is a great option for those who value anonymity. If you want to keep your account private, you can't just flip a switch as you can on Instagram.
You'll need to jump through a few hoops and adjust a few settings on How to Make Snapchat Account Private. We'll show you how to do it the right way. Let's get going!
>>> The Best NFT Development Companies
How To Make Your Snapchat Account Private?
If you set your Snapchat to "private," only your friends can view your Snaps and Stories. Here's how to hide your Snapchat profile from public view:
- To access Settings, tap the gear symbol on the Profile screen.
- Scroll down to the section Who Can... and hit Contact Me. Check that it is set to My Friends.
- Return to View My Story and change the setting to Friends Only. To prevent particular friends from viewing your Story, hit Custom and enter their names.
- Go back to the previous menu and choose to See My Location. By default, only your friends will be able to see your location. However, you may change the settings to exclude certain friends from seeing your location or to make your location available to just certain friends. Alternatively, if you don't want to reveal your whereabouts to anybody, you may use Ghost Mode.
- Finally, return to Quick Add and hit See Me. If you do not want to appear in other Snapchat users' Quick Adds, uncheck the box.
How To Make A Private Story On Snapchat?
It's common knowledge that you may limit who sees your Snapchat Stories by creating private ones. It works like Instagram's Close Friends function, in which only those individuals you specifically add to your "Friends" list will be able to see your posts. Here's what you need to do to create a Snapchat Private Story:
- Open Snapchat and choose the profile icon.
- Then, pick Private Story and choose who will have access to your Private Story.
- After you've finished adding individuals, click Create Story.
- Finally, give your narrative a title and click Save.
In any case, that's all! A Personal Narrative has been made by you. When you want to share anything with only the members of that group, you can easily do so by selecting Private Story from the My Story menu and then recording and publishing your Story.
>>> Hire The Best NFT Development Companies